New Years Eve: Remote and app fails!

We were partying here and running all our tunes and celebrations over the Rose 150b and the damn remote and app as well completely gave out! I know it had some problems but I could always count on it working over certain media and HDMI inputs.

No more…BOO!! wanted to dance into 2024 without walking over to the Rose

Please fix the connections from the Rose app AND the Rose remote with an update.

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 Like

Hello,

I apologize for the disappointment. Is the app connection still not working for you? Is there any issue with playing music directly from the device?

Wishing you a Happy New Year, and we will strive to make Rose even better in the future.

1 Like

Hello,

Checking back. I see an update coming out today (I’m at 4.15.12)

I will wait for system update but to answer your question, yes I can play .mp4 movies saved to the internal SSD by going over to the Device and clicking on them. But from the Rose Premium app on all other iOS devices, nothing plays when clicked on.

However, once the movie plays, I can then use the Rose Premium app to pause/play the movie.

As far as the remote, I can also navigate to the mp4 movies in the Video app, select and Play/Pause any movie. I can also select Qobuz titles etc with the remote and Play/Pause them.

Just the app has issue with Video app and movies saved on internal SSD.

Thanks
Jeff

I see the new update I was expecting last night is for another Rose device.

With that said, I do still have the Rose Premium app navigation issue against the Video app, per above.