No Album Title display on playback? (Internal SSD)

Hello RS520 user here I can’t see album title displayed amongst the track / artist on internal playback. Is this normal?

…I did see it for Spotify when I trialled Roon / Apple / Spotify just to check functionality where only Spotify displayed it :woozy_face: revealing at least that it is indeed possible, so what’s the story with internal SSD should it be working or what? I’d have thought if anywhere then from there

It would be helpful to post a picture of what you are seeing during playback for the HIFI Rose team to know where the issue is coming from.

Does this happen when you are playing music stored locally on an SSD on the RS520?

Locally. Internally; all I can really do is google pictures of the facade on playback and have not seen an instance so I don’t think it’s the case. A little unusual it wouldn’t display album title……………

Hello,

Would you check the message I just sent you?

Hello,

The ‘Album name’ is only displayed with Spotify Connect, at the request of Spotify.
Rose do not display album name with other apps at the moment.

1 Like

Ok I hope you can get around to it.

I don’t wanna have to tag all my live tracks (live @ wherever, yadda yadda 1998) and see them scroll I would sooner let a simple album title beneath them do that. Thank you very much!