No playback on connected TV

Video plays fine on the screen of RS150, with audio through digital AES.

But connected tv, via hdmi, only shows static picture with info about video like name, mp4 fps.

How to get playing video via hdmi to tv?

Hello @Andre

If you look at the video playing screen on the Rose device, do you see the TV “OFF” button in the upper right corner?
Press the “OFF” button to change to “ON” and the video will play on your TV.

Thank you

Thank you @ROSEHAN ,

this indeed toggles live/still picture between RS150 screen and TV.

Hi,
I have this issue - my TV button is ON and the video is playing on my TV, after a while, the button switched OFF by itself. It happens quite frequently. Please advise how to solve this issue.

Thank you,
George Kok

@Georgekok
We apologize for any inconvenience caused during use.

Before answering, let me ask you a few questions.

1. Does it mean that the TV button is turned off automatically without pressing the TV ON button on the Rose device? TV ON, OFF functions should be changed only by user actions under normal circumstances.

2. Please check if the same symptom appears even if you change the HDMI cable.

3. Please check if the cable is removed during use, or it is incompatible.
    Please let me know the accurate grasp the situation.

4. After Rose device–>Settings–>System settings–>Factory reset, try again.

Thank you

Hi,
1 - Yes.
2 - Yes. I tried another HDMI cable and experienced the same symptom.
3 - No, the cable was not removed during use. The cable should be compatible as it works.
4 - Should I do the Factory Reset? Will the songs I saved to Favorite be lost? What are the implications when doing Factory Reset?

Thank you.

I have smilar issues. When I turn hdmi on in output settings Rose 150b autmatically turns off my balanced output. I have reset to factory settings 5 times now and no changes. Have also changed cables several times. So it is definetely a software issue.
Best regards LTT

@Georgekok

First of all, these symptoms are not appearing on our side.

1. Does the TV button goes Off while playback is normal? Or does the TV button goes off when changing to another video?
  2. Does the TV button goes on if you press the tv button when turned off? Does the basic blue screen or video information displayed when the TV is turned off?
  3. Even after a factory reset, Favorites or My playlists remain in the Rose account.
  4. What is the frequency of occurrence?

Thank you