No sound on analog output

Hello! I got a problem on my 150b. When you turn on the device, everything works, but there is no sound, while the VU meter is moving. analog rca connection.

Hello,

Would you let me know…

1. What’s connected to your RS150B (Inputs and outputs)
  2. What’s activated in RS150B > IN/Out settings
  3. What’s the volume level in RS150B?
  4. Did the issue occur after Rose OS 4.6 update?
  5. Would you plug off the power cable and plug in again?

+6. If you’re using pre-out level settings, would you turn it OFF > apply and ON > apply?

Best Regards,

Only rca is connected, the rest of the inputs and outputs are disabled; I use a fixed rca 2200mv setting, the volume is not used; The problem before update 4.6 appeared and did not disappear; Power off, no help

As you’re using pre-out level settings, would you turn it OFF > apply and ON > apply?

Yes, I did, it works, thanks! Should this be repeated?

Hello Denis,

We are checking the issue, so I will let you know as soon as it’s checking is finished.

Many thanks to the Rose team!

It’s probably not no sound - it’s very little sound! I have the same problems:

1. switching from Rose to Coax input.
  2. Switching from headphones to analog output.
  3. when I restart Rose from stand-by

The only way to sort it is to plug and unplug headphones.
PLEASE REVIEW THE WHOLE SWITCHING BETWEEN SOURCES AS THERE ARE VARIOUS PROBLEMS! And not NEXT YEAR - NOW PLEASE

Hello,

1. What’s the ROSE model you’re using?
  2. Are you using pre-out level settings as well?
    We are planning to fix the issue as soon as possible, not delaying until next update.

I understand you, there is no sound when I wake up from standby, but I do not use digital inputs and outputs.

next time, to force out what is happening to me, a quiet sound, or a complete absence. I will definitely write

Hello,

Update version is released. (4.6.07)
Rose Streamer > Settings > SystemInfo > System Version Info > Update(or Latest Version) button

Would you update and try again about the issue?

installed updates 4.6.07 sound works fine

I really hope the problem is solved! Thank you!

Here the answers:

1. ROSE 250

2. Yes, PRE-OUT set to 2200 mV

Thanks for the quick reply,
B. Rach