Noise playback DSD

Rose 150 B:
I report a noise (tick) between tracks in DSD album playback. No problem with the other resolutions.

Thank you.

Hello,

We are checking this issue. We will try to update it as soon as possible.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you.

Hello @Flash

1. Which sound source do you use? network sound sourse or stored sound source?

2. When you play DSD music, does the tick noise occure all the time? Or does it only appear in certain DSD files?

3. Does all 64, 128, 256, and 512 sound sources occur among DSD files?, or does it only occur in a specific section?

Please let me know. Thank you

1stored sound source
2 the tick noise occure all on DSD
3 it seems to me that the tick is more pronounced in higher resolutions, up to 256 beyond I can’t tell you as I don’t have files at 512.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @Flash

Can you send me the DSD files you have?
We want to try with your files.

This is my E-mail: eunseong96@citech.kr

Thank you

Hello,

I have the same problem on my RS250.
I think, I don’t listen the same tracks so, they aren’t the problem.

Thank you.

Hello @ThierryMC

We are keep on finding a problem.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these issues.

Thank you

Hello.
Also happens on my RS250.

In case it helps, my experience is that the sound (a click-click or something like a switching sound) happens when changing tracks. Between the end of a track and the beginig of the next one.

This noise is only with DSDs, all of then regardless of their resolution (64, 128, 256…).
But, It only happens when USB audio output is in use (to an external dac). When the track changes, the DAC detects something like a signal cut. Like a relay sound.

If the internal DAC is used, it does not happen. All, right.

Thank you very much for your continuous improvement.

in my case, click noise doesn’t sound on speakers but on equipments (RS250 and/or DAC). Its a switching noise, like someting changing on USB bus.