[OTA] SW Ver 4.3(Rose 4.3.11) Software Release

- Update date: 2022/10/20 (Thur) PM 06:00 (GMT +9)
- How to update : Settings → System information → Click “Update” and then update the system
- Updated version: Ver 4.3 (Rose OS 4.3.11)
- RoseConnectPremium for Android : Ver 4.3.11.2
- RoseConnectPremium for iOS : Ver 4.5.50
- Update for : RS150(B)/RS201/RS250/RS520

[ Update Contents ]

1. Add and improve features
  • Changed Pre-out level setting and Software Volume Control cannot be ON together at the same time from input/output setting

• Version information is added to Qobuz Favorites

• Fixed the pop noise that occurs when changing external input

• Fixed the phenomenon of switching to the internal DAC when applying the setting in the USB output state

• Fixed BT focus error and Prev/Next key not working in VU mode

• Fixed the problem that the Next/Prev/Back/Volume keys of BT Remote did not work when entering VU mode in Rose

• Fixed the problem that MQA information was not updated on the current playback screen while playing Roon MQA sound source

• Fixed the problem that the Play/Stop UI was not updated on the current playback screen during Roon playback

• Fixed the problem that album art does not appear when playing RoonReady

• Fixed a crash that occurred during Tidal login

• Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting the three-point menu while loading information after entering Tidal album

• Fixed the problem that the lyrics information does not change when the next song is played automatically after the Bugs song has been played

• Fixed the problem that the Webdav sound source did not play

• Fixed the problem that internal mode does not change when playing BT or Airplay

1. XMOS (Ver 3142) function modified (except for RS201)
  • Fixed a problem where the DAC volume remained at Default (-50dB) when rebooting and changing input/output while the volume of the PC connected to USB IN was 99 ~ 100 (0dB)

[RC Premium - Android]

1. Add and improve features / Function stabilization
  • If you select the shortcut button at the top right of the RoseConnect playback screen, the Rose screen is displayed as the current playback screen.

• Fixed the problem that the eject button did not work after the last song of the CD was played

• Fixed not to adjust volume in USB IN state (except for RS520)

• Fixed the problem that version information was not displayed in the total queue Qobuz Title

[RC Premium - iOS]

1. Add and improve features / Function stabilization
  • Added search history delete function

• Scenario changed related to ID/PW search

• Fixed the problem that version information was not displayed in the total queue Qobuz Title

• Fixed the problem that it was not checked normally when in standby mode

• Fixed an issue where volume synchronization did not work properly

• Improvement of the phenomenon that Share function information was not displayed normally ​

[ Precautions ]

1. Do not turn off the power of ROSE during Software update.

2. Audio system update proceeds after Software update, so be sure to proceed when a pop-up occurs (except for RS201)​

​Thank you

5 Likes

Just installed the updates without any problems.
Thanks for the hard work!

Thanks rose team. As always appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Thanks Rose team, great update and the new Vu meter is beautiful ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Capture d’écran 2022-10-21 à 16.55.31

Thanks Rose Team.
Congratulations and keep up the good work :wink:

1 Like

Can I save my preferred VU mode as the default setting? Every time I turn on the VU mode, the standard Rose VU meter appears.

When will it be possible to organize favorite radio stations? Or did I miss something?

Thanks and regards, Markus

My VU meters do not work (no movement). Was this issue fixed with the latest software release?

Thx.

Updated with out an issue !

Hello,

Do you have your ‘Software volume control - ON’ in Rose Streamer?
If so, it affects the movement of VU meter.

Please let me know…

1. Software Volume control - ON/OFF?
  2. What you listen to - FLAC files in SSD, Rosetube, Qobuz, CD… etc
  3. Rose Streamer > Settings > Audio Settings > VU meter reference > INPUT or OUTPUT

Here is a screenshot. Assuming SW volume control is the top line?

I just wanted to point out that my VU meters were working fine until this last upgrade. I haven’t changed any settings recently.

thx

Hello,

RS150B > IN/OUT Settings > Menu of digital outputs(the gear icon) > Software volume control > OFF > Apply

Yes. I did make change when I hooked up different amp. It’s the Peachtree GaN1 and only accepts a digital coax. Hence the software volume turned on…

Now understand that the VU meters will not operate using the digital out.

Thx.