[OTA] SW Ver 4.6(Rose 4.6.07) Software Release

Thanks for the tip, I’ve just discovered a brand new rs520 just pressing a button!!! What a difference, I never thought my system could sound so good!!!

Really appreciate the changes in the VU settings in iOS. Perfect solution. Thanks again.

Since installing this update a couple of weeks ago, I am continually getting issues with the output level from the xlr analogue output.

Since the update, when the unit has been in standby for a while (e.g. several hours) when switch ed back on the output level is really low and I have to turn the volume on my amplifier up to high levels to get a decent volume. I can fix by restarting the unit and output level is back to what it should be, but on putting back into standby then switching on later the same issue reoccurs.

I use fixed level out at 5v and run a balanced connection into my amplifier. I used to experience the same issue in earlier versions of the software but it was much less frequent. More recent software seemed to resolve the issue but it has returned with 4.6. There are no issues with my xlr cables or the inputs on my amplifier.

1 Like

I still have the same problem.
Getting used to it, just back in standby and on again and problem solved

Hello,

After this update, whenever I restart the device there is a pop-up window shows “The system is being optimised. Please wait for a moment” how to get rid of this message?

Regards,
Jishar

Hello,

After this update, whenever I restart the device there is a pop-up window shows “The system is being optimised. Please wait for a moment” how to get rid of this message?

Regards,
Jishar

@jisharka

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

In this update, optimization features have been added to run the service more stably.
There is no optimization process when standby mode is used, but it is implemented to perform the process of optimizing storage and memory areas when completely restarting.

In the future, we will make the optimization process smarter to reduce the optimization time.
If the optimization process is cumbersome, we recommend using standby mode.

Thank you

Hello, I did the 4.6 update to my 150B. When I turn on from standby and select Radio, my favorite station comes on screen and starts to play, however there is no sound output (using XLR’s) as before. If I reboot the 150B it starts up and plays with sound (as it did with last version of software). I’ve unplugged the mains, waited , plugged in again, same issue on startup, no sound. I’m not sure if this issue is covered elsewhere or not? Unrelated to the above, my Rose remote no longer works, i’ll try a re-pairing it to the 150B. I know you have a lot on your plate right now with requests, please respond with a solution.