Other Rose Remote control

Hello,
see on the Korean Rose shop this remote control, have you please some informations ?
Thank you

2 Likes

Yes, I did find this remote also at Korean webshop and it works with all streamer models.
Please make it available in Europe, looks much better than the plastic one

1 Like

Itā€™s the remote shipped with the rs520, I havenā€™t tried it yet, I always use the phone app

f I had to choose an alternative remote control to the one supplied, I would like it to be bright and I donā€™t think itā€™s a big problem to make it today.

I have this remote, as I just received a new 150b, no instructions or guide, itā€™s cheap silver plastic, Bluetooth and wonā€™t pair.
Itā€™s not even any use as a paperweight due to its flimsy nature.
In fact itā€™s almost as good as Roses control software, ragged and badly thought through.

Did you plug in the usb dongle? (to the RS150 ā€˜BT dongleā€™ port)

Yes, i did and the remote does not show up when searching for bluetooth components, but my sony television does.

Try following the procedure: Look at the screen. Touch the BLUETOOTH shape at the top of the screen;

Turn on Bluetooth;

Press and hold the HOME key and the MENU key (the one with three lines) on your bluetooth remote for a while, until the red light stops flashing;

Tap ā€˜Device Searchā€™ at the top of the screen;

You will see ā€˜ROSE RCUā€™ under ā€˜Scanned deviceā€™. Touch ā€˜ROSE RCUā€™;

You will see ā€˜ROSE RCUā€™ under ā€˜Paired Devicesā€™. Touch ā€˜ROSE RCUā€™;

If ā€˜ROSE RCUā€™ turns gold, itā€™s done. Let us know if you solve it, it may be useful for other users.

2 Likes

Thank you that now works, but there is no red led on the remote, itā€™s white and the menu key you refer to is actually referred to as the option key in the paper slip included for the RCU.
For Rose in future, please include these steps in your manual to aid new users, although the slip of paper helped with RCU keys, no pairing info was stated
Thanks for you help

@ Alexander Yes I have the tele black but comparison is the same thing