Password reset help

In RoseConnect app for iPhone I looked for “Settings” also “My Page” and "Find ID/PW "
none of those are terms are present in the app nor does a search reveal any of these items. Please help.

I also looked in the App for the Apple iPad. Same result.
In the iPad I can get to a point under “Edit my info” where There is a space for input to “Reset password”, however, the gold bar to click on to reset password is labeled “Withdrawal” not “Reset Password” along with the admonition that if “If you delete your account, you cannot cancel or recover it”. So, how does one simply reset a password?

I also tried to reset my password under the HiFi Rose landing page and when I try, there is a popup in Korean that I can’t read.

StandardModel

@StandardModel

If you cannot log in to your Rose account, please send your Rose account to the email address below.
eunseong96@citech.kr

We will send you a temporary password or verification email.
If you cannot find the password for an account, it is because you did not verify your email address when signing up for the account.

Rosehan,

Thank you.
I was. able to login later using my old password. Apparently, whatever I did in trying to save a new password wasn’t effective.
On the iPad RoseConnect app is it correct to press the gold bar labeled “Withdrawal” to reset a password?

StandardModel

@StandardModel

You can change to a new password in RoseConnect app–>Settings–>My page–>Edit–>Change password.