Playlist Issues

Hi,

Love the Rose 250A unit but when I start a playlist either from phone or on unit it will only play one song then go to random play. How do I allow songs on playlist to play consecutively in order?

Edit-I’m using Tidal and playlists that I create on Tidal do appear on Rose unit and I can start playing them but after one song the unit will randomly select other songs not on the playlist.

@Joey2023
Hello

You don’t seem to know the difference between Queue and Playlist.
I will briefly explain about Queue and Playlist.

Queue: Queue is a list of tracks being played. If you select any track you want to play, such as Playlist, Apple Music, Qobuz, Tidal, Rose Tube, etc., the track will be added to the queue. It can be added up to 3000 sound sources. If you want to add additional track while 3000 songs have already been added to the queue, the first added song will be deleted from the queue in order.

Playlist: Playlist is a predetermined list of tracks, not playing now-playlist can be edited, added to or deleted manually.
The purpose of playlist isrp0 to group together a set of related tracks for playback in specific order
Playlist can be stored for a long time and a user-made playlist can be stored on ROSE and played at any time.

When you press and play a song in the Playlist, only the selected song is played because only the selected song is moved to the Queue.

If you want to play the entire song in the playlist, just press the play button in the picture below.

If you want to listen to the song you want to play first rather than the entire Playlist, press the three-dot button to the right of the song you want to start.
Click “Play from here” from Playback options and click the confirm button.

Thank you