Playlist Questions

Is it possible to create a playlist on a computer and then import it to the Rose 201?
Where are playlists stored on the Rose 201 and can I access them?
I have around 100 playlists on iTunes. Is there any way to edit or automate the movement of these playlists to the Rose 201?

Hello,

You can download RoseConnect for PC(beta) and use it just like RoseConnect APP in your phone.
You can’t create playlist on computer in other ways.

I am not able to figure out how to add a group of songs to a playlist without having to enter each album then selecting the 3 dots. This is way too time consuming and frustrating to the point I do not see the advantage of consolidating all music to the Rose. How do I do a batch add of multiple songs from different artists and albums? Is it not possible to highlight the songs I want and add them as a group to a certain playlist? I have over 28,000 songs and hundreds of playlists on iTunes that I would like to duplicate on the Rose and I do not see a solution to making this happen.

So I came up with a workaround for my problem that involves deleting entire library, creating a new playlist on the Rose, transferring an entire playlist from itunes to the Rose using SMB, rescanning hard drive, go to Music and select all songs, select the the dots (…), select add to playlist and finally select desire playlist. Then to add another playlist you just rinse and repeat. The Rose will save the playlist even when you delete the files. My problem now is for example my Trip Hop playlist on iTunes is 575 songs long. I transfer all of these songs to the Rose and add them to my Trip Hop playlist but only 50 songs show up in the actual playlist even though all 575 songs are on the Rose. i know that the que function only allows 3000 songs but is there a limit for a playlist? Why do only 50 songs show in the playlist when I selected all 575 songs to move to the playlist?

@mattwookie

We are investigating the issue. We will try to check and fix it as soon as possible.

I have one question.
When creating a playlist, where did you create it, Rose device or RoseConnect (Android, iOS)?

Thank you