Playlists Missing on the Unit

Hi,
So today I actually created around 200 playlists from my music stored on internal ssd using rose app on iPad. Working great via app. But in the unit itself around only 40 playlists are visible.
Plus I wanna know is there a way to sort the folder contents from device itself just like we have the option in the mobile app?

@Umar

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during use. Currently, we are not able to confirm the symptoms. I have a few questions for you.

1. What is the model name of your iPad?
  2. Please send your rose account account and password via private message.

Thank you

@ROSEHAN its iPad mini 5th Gen

Check inbox for details

@Umar

Thank you for your help.

We entered your account on the iPad, and all 187 playlists are displayed just fine.
Can you show me a picture showing only 40 playlists?

Thank you

@ROSEHAN

Find attached… playlists in the unit starts from “R” to “Z” or if I’ve modified any playlist that playlist shows in this case the first playlist “Nazia & Zohaib” the name of the playlist was modified.

@Umar

Currently, only 50 of your account’s playlists have confirmed symptoms displayed on the unit. It will be updated after correction.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused during use.

Thank you

@ROSEHAN thank you. Just wanted to know updated after correction means?

@Umar

If the symptom is identified and corrected, it means that an update has been made.

Thank you

@ROSEHAN

Hi,

When is the new firmware / update coming for 150b?

@Umar

At this time, we have not received an exact schedule for the next update.
However, the update will be released in early or mid-February.

Thank you

Hi @ROSEHAN any news on the new software update?

@Umar

We have not been notified of the update schedule yet.
We’ll let you know when the schedule is set.

Thank you

@ROSEHAN

Any update on this thread?

@Umar

I really apologize for the delay in the update schedule. I was informed that the update will be held next Thursday.The issue has already been fixed and will be updated.

Thank you

@ROSEHAN thats good to hear. Thank you.

@ROSEHAN
Hi,

It’s Friday now. :slight_smile: no software update yet

:roll_eyes: he didn’t specify which thursday of which month of which year

1 Like

@Umar @Luisrc

Once again, I’m sorry to tell you that the update will be implemented within this week.

Thank you

@ROSEHAN

Hi,

The update works great thanks a lot. Just one thing I’ve noticed. There should be a way to spell the playlists by alphabetical order on the rose itself. It shows playlist by the last edited or last added at the top.

Hello @Umar

You can sort the playlists you create alphabetically.

Rose device–>RoseHome–>House button on the top left–>My Playlist–>If you click the part marked in red in the picture below, you can select how to sort the Playlist.

RoseConnect app–>Home–>My Playlist–>View all–>If you click the part marked in red in the picture below, you can select how to sort the Playlist.

Thank you