Please allow Users to reorder menus

I posted this in November last year:

Every single RoseTube home selection is not relevant to me. I know it’s a small thing but please permit a user to select the RoseTube home categories. You could also list the five most used categories and that would be fine as well.

This same comment relating to lack of user choice applies to RoseRadio

1. Neither Local Popular Channels nor Local Channels are accurate or relevant to me, yet I do not have the option to remove them.
  2. I would like to have the option not to display Rose Featured Channels.

In RoseHome
Please make each category selectable to display or not with a “check” as I and I assume others, would like the ability to select what we see on the screen such as being able to delete the Duodo References Playlist and others.

In Rose Radio
At the top of each Sub Category (as in Rose Featured Channel) on the right hand side there currently is an option to “View All”. Please change this to “View All or None”. This will allow one to choose to see everything or remove the category. After selecting “None” I would remove the individual selections but leave the heading and the selection choices on the right so the category could be restored.

StandardModel

3 Likes

I agree, I think they should provide an Asian firmware and a European/ USA version
I’m from the Netherlands and not interested in the Korean items at all
But as you described, no possibility to change or remove

1 Like

Bitspeed,

I don’t think that anything should be required. At this price point “Have it your way” should be the choice.
I’m not a fan of Teddy Swims Playlist (?) nor K-Pop hit 30 (?) nor do I think I should have them forced upon me.

StandardModel

1 Like

@StandardModel

I have forwarded the issue to the software team. They told me that it was impossible to show different playlists for each country. Creating multiple servers is too big a task for us.

I would once again request that they at least add a feature that would allow me to hide the playlist.

1 Like

Rosehan,

Thank you for your efforts on my behalf. I. think only two versions were requested, one basically for the East and one for the West, not one for each country. If it’s not feasible to have two servers, then perhaps the second suggestion of a checkbox option for what appears on a specific initial menu wouldn’t be too resource consuming and the team has done that before in other areas. It’s a “cut and paste” job to do it for these menus as well.

Again, thank you very much for your efforts. I hope they will will make the Rose software even better.

StandardModel

1 Like