Please explain bookshelf/bigboy and floorstand speak settings RS520

Please explain how de settings bookshelf bigboy, floorstanding en default work ! eg. what effect these settings have ?

Thanks !

1 Like

@Fraf61

Changes to the RS520_Analog Setting > Volume Table Setting menu and features

• The items and features in the volume table according to the speaker type have been changed (from 2 to 4)
  • You can set your desired item among BookShelf Speaker (default), TallBoy Speaker, Floor Standing Speaker, and Default Volume Curve.

Thank you

What are the differences between these options?

Bookshelf
Tallboy
Floorstanding
Default Volume

Thx.

Marty

Thank you, but i already knowe the settings, but what effect have these settings ? wat means bigboy what means default volume and floorstanding ?

Thank you !

I have the impression that my rs520 gets hotter than before after changing the volume settings. Is that right or is it just a summer effect?

Dear users

I’m sorry for late reply.
We are here to answer your questions.

1. If you look at the picture below, it is a graph for the volume curve in the Volume Table Setting.

2. Bookshelf, Tallboy, Floorstanding. Default Volume is the speaker type.
    The reason why we set the setting as the name of the speaker type is that it is appropriate to set it according to the type of speaker you are using, so we set it like this.

Thank you

1 Like

Hey Eun-Seong Han

Thank you, thats helpfull ! what does default settings ?

Gr,. Frank

Hi ROSEHAN - is information like this being assembled into a detailed User Manual?

Having to search this forum for answers is a huge waste of my time. Thank You

Curious, did the warmer temps continue with your settings change? I switched to Floor Standing yesterday and have not noticed any temp changes, but I am monitoring. Thanks!

Definitely no, yesterday I touched the top of the unit and it was warm as usual after a whole afternoon of use.

I do not fully understand this feature !?
I thought that the amplifier needs to be neutral in it’s volume curve to the speaker and the speaker makes the sound/volume depending on the power input.
According to the description my speakers have the best/neutral sound at 5 watts input.
Is there a description anywere which explains this feature so i can read it?