Post 150b device and iOS app update, crashing and stability issues

Hello,

I updated the Rose 150b device with latest update (last week) and all iOS device Rose Premium apps today. I now see the following behaviors:

• Searching for content on any app creates flashing results of returned searches; lose control of the search field (no keyboard available tapping in search field)

• App eventually crashes on iOS device after Search (iPad Pro 2, iPhone 12) all iOS devices have latest Apple updates/firmware

• Rose 150b sometimes will auto reboot or sometimes freeze and return error to screen which requires a hard reboot

thanks

@taystnotes

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

1. When you search for content in an app on both your iPad Pro 2 and iPhone 12, do the returned search results blink?
    Or does it only happen on iPad Pro 2?

2. The current iOS latest version is 4.08.05. In Ver 4.08.05, the crash phenomenon has been fixed. Please delete the app again and download it again.
    If the app still crashes, please let me know when the app will crash.

3. Please let me know the error message that appears on the screen as it reboots or sometimes freezes and requires a hard reboot.

Hello,

Here are the answers to your questions and some additional video showing symptoms

When you search for content in an app on both your iPad Pro 2 and iPhone 12, do the returned search results blink?

• Yes, they blink on any iOS device (iPad Pro, iPhone 12 and iPhone 8)

If the app still crashes, please let me know when the app will crash.

• I had that latest version previously (4.08.05) but uninstalled on the 3 iOS devices and re-installed. I still see the ‘blinking’ issue that will also randomaly cause the 150b to show 'error message “slow to respond, do you want to Restart or Wait?”. A hard reset (back of unit power button) is required to use the 150b again

Please let me know the error message that appears on the screen as it reboots or sometimes freezes and requires a hard reboot.

@taystnotes

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We will of course resolve the issue.
Please check a few things.

1. This problem may occur among those who do not currently have Tidal installed on the iOS RoseConnect app. Please install Tidal from RoseStore.

2. If Tidal is installed, are you logged in? If you are logged in, please log out and log in again.

3. Please delete Tidal from RoseStore and download it again.

Had this problem of flashing graphics on the iPad Pro & iPhone 14 Pro when doing any searches.
Was not logged into Tidal on the Rose App - did that and now all fixed. :grinning:

quick question.

I am not a Tidal user. I wouldn’t be able to log in once installed.

Do you want the app installed from the Store anyway?

@taystnotes

Please try the method below
RS150b–>Rose Store–>Install Tidal–>Reboot RS150b–>Delete Tidal

1 Like

Yes, this appears to ‘fix’ the issue on all 3 iOS devices.