Power On, Standby 2 different Buttons to wake up device

When to wake up RS520 from sleep there are two different options in the Rose Connect app.

I think that only 1 would be sufficient. Please see screenshot.

@Ben

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
What is the device model name you are using when using the RoseConnect app?
I will forward your suggestion to the software team.

I use the latest ROSE Connect on Windows 10 and my Rose Device is RS520.
It is when i want to play music via DLNA and systems go into standby then i get this message.
Also the RS520 does not wake up via DLNA, only via ROSE Connect.

@Ben

I didn’t understand your symptoms correctly.
I have a few questions for you.

1. When you connect RS520 and PC via DLNA, does RS520 automatically go into standby mode?
  2. When RS520 is connected via DLNA, does RS520 not turn on even if you select Turn on Rose on RoseConnect PC?

Hello ROSEHAN !
I play music with RS520 from internal SSD and from Windows computer via DLNA with audio player software.

1: Yes it does go into standby after a while when there is no music playing via DLNA.
2: When RS520 is in standby, via DLNA i can not wake it up with my own audio player software, for example by pressing “play”.

I have to start ROSE Connect and wake it up from stand by. The main issue is the 2 different options to wake up the RS520 as mentioned in this post.

@Ben

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please check a few things.

1. The symptom of your RS520 automatically going into standby mode seems to be because the Automatic standby mode settings are enabled, not because it is connected via DLNA.
    RS520–>Settings–>System settings–>Automatic standby mode settings
    Is the time set in Automatic standby mode settings? If so, this is a function that automatically switches to standby mode after a set period of time while the RS520 is left alone.

2. To wake the RS520 from standby mode, you cannot simply play a sound source on your PC. You must press the power button on RS520 or exit standby mode in the RoseConnect app.

Hello ROSEHAN

thank you for the answers.
#1 is understandable and it is not a problem because i set the options like this.
#2 i was not sure what to think, but it is also not a real problem.

have a nice day.