pre-Out level RS150

I´m aware of the other postings in regards to this topic, but I have a so far not addressed question:

I have a Rotel Michi X5 and use the RS150 with XLR.
The input sensitivity for the symmetric input (XLR) at the Michi is 580mV at 100k ohms.
First I think it is pretty unusual, as XLR should be normaly around 2000mV in my experience…but now comes the question:

What input impendance the Rose is expecting? Is there any kind of recommandation or connection between the sensitivity and the impendance? I´m still searching the optimal setup in regards of sound quality and have seen here in the forum, that a guy is using 4000mV on an Accuphase E470 and is happy with it. That surprises me as it is way over the input sensitivity of the E470. Accuphase says it is 190mV (what seems unbelievable low for XLR), but at 40k ohms. What is way less as the 100k ohms on the Michi.

ROTEL MICHI X5 S2 XLR Input 5000mV

Same for the series 1?

on the E470 instructions it is noted that the maximum input level is 6v, I therefore raised the level from 4 to 5.5 volts on the Rose 150.

edit : j’ai mis la sortie à 6 volts suivant la notice du E470 qui accepte maxi 6 volts sur les entrées XLR
gil

@Gillesbonatti

I checked the input sensitivity of Accuphase’s e-470. When connecting RS150b to balance, it appears that it can be used by setting it to 200mV in the preout level settings. When connected to an unbalanced output, you can set it to 100mV. However, what I said is not the correct answer, but the recommended value. If you feel that the output is low, you can slightly increase the Preout level settings.

sorry but if you check you have to look at the instructions. the maximum input sensitivity is 6v. including (6000mv) why recommend 100mv, it’s a joke!!!