Problem finding artist

I have trouble finding all albums from (for example) Pink Floyd but they are all in the DB and can be found when i select Artist. Please also see the strange artists list below the album covers.

To me it is not understandable how the results of the search are found!?

When i search i get only a limited number of albums.

When i click on Album, then Artist i get all Albums

@Ben

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please check a few things.

1. Click the back button in the first picture to show where you clicked View all.

2. The second photo shows the artist’s album and the first photo shows a playlist containing Pink Floyd.

Hello ROSEHAN,
i show screenshots in the order the app presents after searching for “Pink Floyd”.
The first results show Composer

then i select/touch on the upper left album/picture and get

then i select/touch again the upper left album/picture and get a list of songs and at thr end are the albums i was searching

then i select “view all” and finally get the full list of Pink Floyd albums

after the latest EA upgrade i did a rescan of the internal SSD so everything should be like new but it is not.
It would be really nice indeed to get different search results divided into groups for composer, singer, band name and so on. But now i only get “composer” for results, as can be seen in the screenshot.

@Ben

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

When searching for the current artist, you cannot search by album artist. We will forward this to the software team so that tracks and albums can be searched by artist name in the future.

Yes please. Thank you.
It would be nice to search all fields and group the results into different categories.

Also i do not understand how i do a search for artist or album artist.
I thought that the search goes over all fields but it does not.
For example Pink Floyd i have tags in artist and album artist but the results come for composer.