Problem installing SW Ver4.17.04

I own the Rose RS150B.

When using it requires me to update the system from: 4.5.07 current to the latest version: 4.17.04 ,but fails to do it it reports the error: ‘ERR_CONNECT_ TIMEOUT’’

While trying to repeat it several times.

‘In some cases it goes further but then it reports a second error: ‘‘The System Update app has stopped’’’

The problem also affects when I open the applications of the various music streamers asking me to update the apps. but that also does not run by bringing me back to the system update.

Of course if I do cancel the machine works, but this is required every time I turn it on or open an app. so it’s annoying.

I state that it is connected in Ethernet and I have fibre connection

Thank you

RS130
After initial Power-Up (i got my RS130 last Wednesday), new software downloaded itself immediately.
Installation stucked. After 80min i powered down and restart.
After booting “Optimization info screen 0-100%”.
App stucks a lot, losing connection again and again.

After some restarts RS130 works more smoother now.
RS130 is not always available after StandBy in App-Screen.
Had to manuallly power up.

Unfortunately I continue to have problems and I still haven’t been able to update.
Is there no way to have the file and then do the update manually via the usb port?

@Gabri

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
I will forward you the update file.
Please let us know the model name of your Rose device to the email address below.
eunseong96@citech.kr

In the meantime, I contacted my landline provider and resolved. After I explained the problem to him, he changed the iPv protocol from 6 to 4 and assigned me a public ip address.

You updated your system and all apps. quickly. Thank you