Problem with exit video RS150B

Greetings! the audio now works regularly doing as you told me. However, I cannot understand why I cannot view the files I play on my ROSE RS150B through a normal connection with my TV (Sony AG9 65” ). I connected a high quality HDMI cable from the HDMI ARC output of the Rose to an input of my TV ( NOT arc ) but unfortunately I can’t see the video….I can only see it if I use the second HDMI output of the ROSE ( the one not arc ) passing through my MARANTZ Home Theater Amplifier….I am attaching an image showing the Rose playing but with no image on the TV😰. ( ATTENTION; I can’t connect the hdmi arc cable of the Rose to the hdmi arc input of my tv since it is already used for connection with the marantz ). can you help me understand the problem? thank you

I will explain my HDMI connections to see the video and hear the audio:

SYSTEM ONE: ( PROBLEM )
 Video + audio 2 channels:
 -Out HDMI ARC (RoseRS150B) -> In HDMI NO ARC (my Sony AG9 Bravia TV).
 -Out RCA (RoseRS150B) -> In RCA my amplifier (Audio Analogue Maestro 70).

With this type of connection the audio works perfectly but the video can only be seen on the Rose RS150B even if the button at the top right of the Rose which is used to switch the video from the Rose to the TV IS ENABLED in "ON".
 ATTENTION: this connection on my old RS 250 works perfectly but now, by simply replacing it with the new RS150 and using the same cables, the system no longer works.

SYSTEM TWO: ( NO PROBLEM )
 Multi-channel video + audio:
 -Out HDMI NORMAL (RoseRS150B) -> In HDMI NORMAL (MARANTZ SR6007 home theater amplifier).
 -Out HDMI ARC ( Ampli MARANTZ SR6007 ) -> In HDMI ARC ( TV SONY BRAVIA AG9 ).

Changing the output setting on the RS150B's touch screen panel from RCA outputs to HDMI output with this connection works well for both audio and video.

Hello

I’ve sent you an email. Please check your email.

Thank you

Hi! I have the same problem. What is the right decision?
Tank’s

@Kiko6298

Hello

1. Connect the TV to the HDMI port on the back of the RS150b with an HDMI cable.

2. Set the HDMI resolution to a lower resolution first. If your TV doesn’t support 3840*2160, you won’t see it on your TV.

3. Check if the HDMI port on the TV and the external input signal are the same.