Problem with the volume of the remote control

The connection with the rs520 works badly, when I increase the volume the command remains blocked (not physically) it continues to increase the volume… (at night it’s not practical) I changed the batteries I reconnected in bluthoot

1 Like

Hi
Yes, I have the same problem if you press quickly or hold down the button.
she runs long after .

1 Like

I think it’s a software problem because even when I press the top of the device it goes up to 50 on its own! I hope there will be an update!!

@jolle @Aziz

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during use.

I have a few questions for you.

1. Does the volume increase automatically when the volume UP button is pressed with the remote control connected to the RS520? If so, I guess you’ll have to contact the distributor in the country you bought it from and get a new remote control.
    eng.hifirose.com/Distributors

2. Does the volume automatically increase when the volume is UP on the RS520? If so, please reply.

Thank you

Hi
for me it’s only via the remote control
If I press and hold loudly or softly and then let go, the volume continues to run for quite a while

2 Likes

I stopped at 70 and the volume went up to 100 and stayed there. I could no longer regulate them down with the remote control or another time I skipped the songs although I didn’t want to. The remote control is hardly usable.

1 Like

The sound increases by itself even if I press slowly, between that plus the sound did not always support on TIDAL the HDMI arc connection with my TV which takes 1 minute after choosing the source… it’s really not a good product I’m disappointed it cost close to 3700frs it’s disappointing. I wanted to support a new brand but I should have bought the nad M10 simpler and more reliable!!!

Same experience here, while controlling volume up or down by RC, it sometimes keeps going up or down when the buttons on the remote are already released. I have the silver RC on a RS250A.

1 Like

@Evert1966

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please contact the distributor in the country where you purchased the Rose device to request a new remote control.

Thank you

Hello
I have now got a new remote control but unfortunately nothing has happened to the problem.
How should I continue?

@jolle

These symptoms are the symptoms that occurred in the beginning. It has been improved and updated, but it seems that it is mixed or the remote control F/W has not been completely modified.
Please check if you are using the remote control in BT mode or IR mode.

Thank you

How do I check if my remote is in Bluetooth or it mode?

How do I vwerify my remote is on Bluetooth mode?

@Joewenkoff

If the Rose RCU is activated in yellow in Rose device–>Settings–>BlueTooth–>Paired device, it means that it is connected via Bluetooth.
If you want a Bluetooth connection, please refer to the video below.