Probleme with Artist Name

I’m a ROSE 250 owner since one year.In my mediathèque I have many albums that have no artist ! When the ROSE 250 scanned my mediatheque he dont found the name of the artist for 140 albums !
I used to use JRIVER and I had spent time putting all the tags and all the metadata are correctly filled in.
If I try to acces to métadata info , I see that it is missing the name of the artist
But the problem is the system does not allow filling the metadata !!!
When I try to go to editing the system does not allow access to the artist field

When are you going to solve this very important problem?
It’s very punitive and boring !
thank you in advance for your answer
Pascal

to have an integrated tag info editor on the rose dvice is nice to have but in my oppinion youre much faster, when you reload the related albums in a tag editor (mp3tag for example) and check what the tages are saying… correct the tags in one bunch and write it back into the rosedisks file system… dont forget to rescan db after finishing editing tags.

another thing is, i don’t know what kind of tags the rose db is cpable to use. utf-8, utf-16, lots of different unicode coutnry related charsets…

when the tags are filled as you say, check the used charset for the saved tag information.

In my case - i use utf-8 - because of german umlauts - i have no issues anymore…
(we had some issues related to the german umlauts in the past)