Problems with Rose Connect Premium Iphone 12

Good morning
I have Iphone 12promax with the latest IOS version the app absolutely does not connect to the rose 250a while with android it works

@ginetto

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
I have a few questions for you.

1. Are you unable to connect even though you manually enter the IP address in the iPhone RoseConnect Premium app?
  2. Take a picture of the IP address on the Rose device and the IP address on the iPhone and show me.
    Rose device: Settings–>System info–>IP Address
    iPhone: RoseConnect Premium app–>RoseConnect IP
  3. Please tell me the model name of the router you are using.

Thank you

can i send to you video because all is perfect as IP address and I use internal address of my company so I must show you in video
if you can send me an email I will send the video via wetransfer

thanks

@ginetto

Please send me the video to the email address below.
eunseong96@citech.kr

Thank you

I have sent via wetransfer
thanks a lot

Just about one hour of usage and running the Rose Connect App on my iphone caused overheating of the device and with the battery life reduced from 100% to below 10% - again - in just about one hour of very light use (just tapping on it every now and then).

How come that - compared to other apps - the Rose App takes so much energy in so little time as well as significantly overheating the iphone to the point when it becomes very hot?

How come this doesn’t happen with any of the dozens of other apps I have installed on my mobile device…?

@ROSEHAN would you like to test it and see for yourselves?