Qobuz connect rs 130

Since the last update, I’ve been having issues with Qobuz Connect on my iPhone; I can’t get it to show up on my Rose C8. I even restored the 130 to factory settings, but the problem persists. I have to turn my iPhone off and back on again to get it to work. Is anyone else experiencing this?

@DMHB9

Could you please answer the following questions so we can investigate the issue further?

  1. Which ROSE app are you currently using?
    • RoseConnect Premium
    • ROSE ONE
    • ROSE EA
  2. If you completely uninstall the ROSE app from your iPhone and then reinstall it, does the same issue still occur?
    Please let us know the results.
1 Like

Good morning, Everything resolved. I reset the Rose RS 130, restarted the router, and restored the iPhone 17 Pro’s network settings. Now everything works as before. Thanks. Have a good day.