Qobuz not working on RS150B

Hello,

Can someone please help. My Qobuz is not working.
I’ve tried to delete the data en a factory reset, but no luck.

I also had some “Rose server” connection errors. That is fixed now by fixing the data / time settings.
I’ve also set a manual DNS instead of the IP6 DNS adres from my router.

The above fixed the network connection problems, but Qobuz is still not working.

I do see all titles and cover art, but the play button does not change in the pause button and the music does not start. A circle keeps on spinning around the play symbol.

Tidal is working fine. Airplay is good / Spotify connect also.

I have also tried a completely different network and ISP. No luck.

It did work sometimes by removing the data, but it would stop after a day or so.

Thank you for any help!
Arjan

Hello @Arjan

Please reply to the questions below:

1. Does all music from Qobuz has those kinds of problem?
    If a specific song does not play, please tell me the name of the song and the name of the artist.

2. Does the problem appear when playing Qobuz from RoseConnect or PC?

Thank you

Dear Sir,

Thank you for working on this case.

1. All music from Qobuz is not playing.
  2. it appears when playing from roseconnect on IOS, Rose connect on Mac and from the front touchpanel on the device.

If it helps, I can make a video and send it to you (if so, can you please provide an address).

Thank you,
Arjan.

Dear @Arjan

Yes please, i would like to see a video.
Please send an E-mail : eunseong96@citech.kr

Thank you.

Hello,

I have the same problem as Arjan. How can I fix the problem?

Best Regards Jonas

@jonaslinde

Hello

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please check a few things.

1. Does it play normally when I play it on my iPhone, MAC, or Rose device in Qobuz’s own app?

2. Check what error message is displayed when Qobuz cannot be played on the Rose device. ​

(If you enter the letter icon on the home screen, you can check the message on the second tab.)

Thank you