Qobuz Playlist Playback Problem

After weeks of successful Qobuz playlist playback on my RS130, starting two days ago I began experiencing the following two problems with my Qobuz Playlists:

1. When I select/press a song in the playlist, Rose starts playing the first song in the playlist rather than the one which I selected.
  2. Approximately 2/3 of my playlist will not load. (I know the playlist has not been compromised as the full list still shows on my direct Qobuz app on my cellphone.)

Anyone else experiencing this issue? Any known fixes?

yes, I too have noticed the same problem since I updated the Rose app on my iPhone 13 mini…this thing also happened some time ago but then they fixed it with an update of the Rose connect App…

Hello,

Would you check if your iOS Rose APP is on 4.09.05 version?
You can check in…

1. iPhone/iPad > App Store > Search ‘Rose Connect Premium’ > Check version > 4.09.05
  2. iPhone/iPad > Rose Connect Premium APP > Settings > ROSE version info > RoseConnect APP version > 4.09.05

I confirm that my version of the rose connect app is 4.09.05 on iPhone 13mini with IOS 15.7.1 operating system.

My Rose instead has version 4.15.12

As mentioned, the problems appeared after the last update of the rose connect app…before everything worked correctly!

Same here to the first point, but only in Qobuz playlists, it works in albums.

Hello @jefcrouch , @Hunter and @Wideglide ,

I would like to ask some questions to make it clear, all issues are from iOS Rose APP, right?

Q1) How do you access the playlist with issue in ROSE APP?
For example…

1-1. Rose APP > Qobuz > Search ‘Muse’ > Playlists at the bottom > Tap one of the playlist > Tap one of the tracks in the playlist > it plays some other song?

1-2. Rose APP > Qobuz > My Qobuz > My Playlist > Select one of the playlist > Tap one of the tracks > it plays some other song?

1-3. Rose APP > Home > Explore > Scroll down the screen > My Playlist > Tap one of the playlist consists of Qobuz tracks only > Tap one of the track in the playlist > it plays some other song?

Q2) When you play the playlist with issue in ‘Rose Streamer’, does it play wrong song just like the APP?

Q3) (Just if possible) Can you share the link of the playlist?

Would be great if there’s photo of the playlist!

I apologize about the issue, will check the issue as soon as possible.

@ROSELOA

Q1.2 is exactely what I do and it always starts first song of the list. Q2: No, it works well directly on the device.

Q3:

http://open.qobuz.com/playlist/18314230

I also confirm everything as Wideglide says in the same way.

Hello @Wideglide , @Hunter and @jefcrouch ,

We got the issue and working on it.
Thank you very much for your detailed help and I apologize about the issue.

1 Like

@ROSELOA Good news and thanks for taking care.

Seems to be solved with today‘s iOS update. Thanks. :+1: