Qobuz streaming problems + logon issue

Hello,

Noticed today that the Rose 150b cannot play Qobuz content without the attached error. This alos then forces a re-login to Qobuz from Rose Premium app

Latest firmware + latest Rose app (4.08.06) from Apple store installed

thanks

Hello,

1. Which one are you using, WIFI or Ethernet?

2. After the message, do you have to login Qobuz again?

3. Does the message occurs every time when you play music?

4. When the message appears, can you still play other streaming services - such as Radio or Rosetube?

5. What’s the ROSE ID of your streamer?
    (Streamer >Settings > SystemInfo > ROSE ID)

Best Regards,

Hello

1. Which one are you using, WIFI or Ethernet?
  • Ethernet (150b) WiFi (all iOS devices)
  1. After the message, do you have to login Qobuz again?
  • Yes, logged back in, Qobuz seems fine now
  1. Does the message occurs every time when you play music?
  • It did all day yesterday prior to posting this message.
  1. When the message appears, can you still play other streaming services - such as Radio or Rosetube?
  • Yes, other apps were fine
  1. What’s the ROSE ID of your streamer?
    (Streamer >Settings > SystemInfo > ROSE ID)
  • 0C854F

I have the same problem, my qobuz won’t work and my rose tube also won’t work . I have the same message. What can I do!!!
A very frustrating oner

@frank1959 @taystnotes

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regarding the phenomenon you mentioned, when trying to access a specific page in Qobuz,
An intermittent login issue has been confirmed and is currently being fixed by the iOS team.
(We are checking to see if there is any problem with logging in on other pages other than this page.)

If you are logged out when you press a certain button, I would appreciate it if you could let me know which button causes you to be logged out.

We will fix it and update it as soon as possible.

@frank1959

Rosetube is a different matter.
Please answer a few questions.

1. Is Rosetube updated to the latest version on RoseStore?
  2. Are you logged in to your Rose account?
    Rosetube can be used only when your Rose account is logged in.

Hi Roseham
Every thing is working , we had a power cut for a few hours and when the power came back on again everything was back working . Something the do white the internet I think
Thank you for all your help .
Regards FranK VANTVELT

Still happening to me every other week or so. I attempt to use Qobuz from Rose app and I’m logged out again.

Do we know why Qobuz randomly logs out its user even though Rose is authorized to use the account?

Thanks

@taystnotes

Dear Rose users

Regarding the phenomenon you mentioned, when attempting to access a specific page within Kobuz,
An intermittent login issue has been confirmed, and the development team is currently working on a fix.
(We are checking to see if there is any problem with logging in on other pages other than this page.)

We will complete the modifications so that they can be applied in the next distribution.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

1 Like

Same with me. I have to login every day. And also when I search for an artist and try to scroll through their tracks, the app becomes totally unresponsive, usually right before it asks me to login again.

Best wishes,
Hans

1 Like

I recently signed up to Qobuz but unfortunately I keep getting this message which I’m sure is not a Qobuz issue:

“ROSE Server Connection Failed”

What could be causing this and what is the Fix?!

Same problem with sometimes 2 identical Rose icons.

You have to choose icon 2 and validate “connect”

ROSELOA,

Many Thanks for sharing this quick fix to the software issue that my HiFi Rose 150B encountered these last few weeks. The tip fixed it and I can now enjoy Qobuz once again. I’m very pleased indeed… :relieved:

I’ll be patient but I will be looking forward to the update that solves this issue as soon as it is ready. Big Thanks once again and I wish you and HiFi Rose All the Best for 2024! :partying_face:

Cheers! :beer:

If by chance this may help others, here is the QUICK FIX… :arrow_down:

ROSELOA -

"Please go to Rose Streamer and check Date and Time.

Go to streamer > Settings > Date and Time > turn off “auto set date and time” > Set date and time manually, based on real date and time.

We are working on this issue, expect it to be solved at the end of January - but the schedule may be changed depending on the side effects."