Qobuz unable to organise

Hi there I’m new to the community and I’m after some help.I use Qobuz on my 150 but the ability to organise my albums etc by title or artist is missing off the app.If I use the Qobuz app and stream this to the 150 it’s there as a little cog icon.So as I add anything on the 150 it’s by date added only which means there’s no order.has anyone else found a way round this .thanks

Hello @Ste

I’m not sure if I understood your question correctly.
The albums you will create for Qobuz are on My Playlist. If yes please go to your RoseConnect app

1. RoseConnect app—>Qobuz—>Qobuz home—>My playlist
    you will see “View All”

2. If you look at the picture below. you will see the part marked in red.
    If you scoll it to the right, there are functions to organize your albums.

If this is not the answer. Please explain your questions in detail.

Thank you

Hi I will try to clarify,when I add any track or album to my favourite list it’s only arranged by date added.I use an iPad and this is my list using the Qobuz app on the 150.but on the downloaded Qobuz app from apple you have this ability to organise your albums to find them easily.I just want to know if HIFI rose are going to add this to your app as t
You have to tidal

this is what I meant to add to my post

Hello @Ste

Now i understood your question.
Currently, the function you are looking for is not supported. We’ll see if it can be added later.

Thank you

Thank you for your help.it would be helpful to me and others

Hi have you any idea when this will be added

Hi all,

I support this idea. Please come as fast as possible.

Additional my wish is, that I can add or remove artists in qobuz favourits.

Mike

2 Likes

Hi why are we still waiting for this to be added. Its nearly a year since I asked about this .Please can you add this to the apple qubuz app

@Ste

I’m sorry for late reply.

Currently, among the APIs provided by Qobuz, there is no function to sort My Favorite. Additionally, it is necessary to check whether the Qobuz side can receive the corresponding API.
If the corresponding API is received from the Qobuz side, the corresponding function may be added, but otherwise it seems difficult to add.

Thank you