Quoboz crashing app

Previously search in Quoboz crashed the app, now even when I pick an album from my favorites and choose a track -app crashes!
Playlists,tracklists Tidal all work -please help

Hello @ajit

The phenomenon is being corrected now. It will be fixed in the next update.
I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you

Now Qobuz crashes when choosing favorites -
Hope u get this fixed NOW,
Patience is running out…

1 Like

Hello @Morebeach

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

If you log out of the RoseConnect app and log back in, does the same symptom appear? If the same symptoms appear, please send your ID and password to my E-mail: eunseong96@citech.kr

Thank you

Presently able to access tracks from albums in Quoboz-thx. Haven’t tried search yet. Was there an iOS update in the last few days that fixed it?
Thx

Hello @ajit

The phenomenon is being corrected now. It will be fixed in the next update.
I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you

I totally understand your frustration. I have had bad experiences with rs250 and Qobuz. I find that roon is almost unusable with the rose. Constant problems. I am also tired of all of the integration issues with Tidal and Qobuz. These should be a priority due to popularity with most users. Good luck. Rose OS is causing serious compatibilty probs. I had an aurender and they admit up front that it is not intended to work with roon. They provide an excellent app called conductor that is very stable and easy to use. I pray for these bugs to be fixed. I am starting to regret my purchase. Take care.

But when you have Roon, you can have Tidal and Qobuz integrated in Roon. And the Rose is controlled by Roon as well. Playing playlists from Roon let you skip/skip back, start/stop on the Rose.
I know the Aurender App as well but this is an closed solution, that’s why they will never support Roon.
You really should give Roon a try.

What exactly doesn’t work with Roon?. Y 250 does everything a Roon-Ready endpoint should.