Radio IP metadata

Hello friends,
I am a heavy user Rose Radio, especially the fantastic jazz stations, some of them with extraordinary audio and program quality.
I think it has already been comented here, but I insist.

While Shazam is fantastic, it would be ideal if the metadata were automatic, without having to request it manually every song.

If Shazam has previously been requested for the data, when the song ends the system detects it and returns to the “standard” screen. If the system is capable of doing this, a routine on the contrary should not be complicated. I am convinced that if it has not been done it is for technical, licensing or similar reasons. But an operation similar to TuneIn would be fantastic. Another option would be to install the TuneIn APP on Rose Hifi 250A
Thank you.

1 Like

I’ve asked for this before. It seems simple from a programming standpoint so there might be a requirement from Shazam that prevents HiFi Rose from doing it.
Is there a prohibition Rosehan? If not, let’s do it.

StandardModel

@StandardModel @Caganeremp

As I said before, it is currently difficult to add a feature to automatically display album covers. When selecting a radio channel, you must activate Shazam by clicking Search music.

Well, I have to work my finger every 5-6 minutes. :thinking: :speak_no_evil:
Thank you to all for the answers.

1 Like