RadioRose RS520

Hallo, On my RS520 start RadioRose not from the RoseConnect App. What is the solution? Nico

@mmooy
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We have a few questions to help you solve your problem.

1. Is it properly connected to RS520 in RoseConnect app?
  2. Are RS520 and RoseConnect app the latest version?
  3. Do music streaming apps other than Rose Radio work normally in the RoseConnect app?
  4. Please after deleting the RoseConnect app, try installing it again.

Thank you

Hello,

Thanks for the quick response.

The answers to these questions.

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. I have done that, unsuccessful 🥲

When I open RoseRadio on the screen from RS520 it works well. The App now allows me to switch channels. After launching another App do not launch RadioRose from the App. I have to start RadioRose again from the screen :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Kind regards, Nico

@mmooy

It is strange that it does not work in RoseConnect app.
I’ll ask a few more questions.

1. When you play radio channels on RoseRadio from RoseConnect app, all radio channels are not playing? Or are there several channels that can be played?

2. You said that the radio channel is normally played in the RS520, but is the same channel not played in the RoseConnect app?

3. What is the model name of the device you use when using the RoseConnect app?

Thank you

Hallo,

The answers,

1. Yes
  2. Yes
  3. iPhone XR and iPad Pro

After launching RoseRadio via the screen the complete App works perfectly. But after changing the input, for example the line input, it goes wrong. RadioRose needs to be restarted from the screen. All other features work directly from the App. I now use the Radio-function that works well.

Kind regards, Nico

Hello,

My RadioRose works well Again.
But now I have a problem on the RS250 itself. The volume controls +/- and the speaker switch on/off do not work. Only the on/off button works.
It works well through the App.

What’s the problem?

Kind regards, Nico

I’m very sorry. My HifiRose is an RS520 not a RS250

@mmooy

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during use.

Currently, we have confirmed that the volume control button and mute button do not work on the RS520. We will check and fix this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you

Hello,

The problem is fixed. The volume buttons and the mute button work again.
I disconnected the mains plug and after 5 minutes reconnected.
Fixed problem.

Regards, Nico