Remote Control Upgrade

Any chance we could get an option to upgrade the remote to an high quality aluminum bodied version? Yes I use the HiFi Rose app, but sometimes it is nice to have a solid well built remote as well.

10 Likes

Hello, thank you for the good suggestion.
There are currently no alternatives available, but we will consider of it.

1 Like

This is an excellent idea and I would certainly be interested. It’s such a shame that such a beautiful premium device has a remote control of the quality that you’d expect to receive with £30 DVD player

2 Likes

To be exact, I don’t even care if the remote has more functions, just put the insides in a nice, aluminum case with quality buttons. Just as the engraved rose on the top of the unit does nothing for sound quality, it does add a tactile quality to the product, as would an aluminum remote. For those who don’t care I get it, which is why I thought as an add on(upgrade) it makes sense.

3 Likes

This would be a nice option, perhaps Rose could make a solid aluminum and attractive looking remote as a premium option for those who like their remotes this way ,.

1 Like

I would certainly be interested. A nice solid aluminum remote would be a nice option.

1 Like

Yes, an aluminum remote is nice. I’ll buy it if it’s available.

1 Like