Remote controller functions

Hi @ROSEHAN / @ROSELOA

Is it possible to make some more functions on the remote controller available?

1. More shortcuts, i.e choose the actual input, not only get to the In-Out screen. At least let me choose one specific input, like optical, when programming the one programmable (‘rose’) button on the remote
  2. Make more buttons programable. I.e the button with three stripes and/or the button who looks like a clock. It seems like theese doesn’t do anything anyway
  3. Make next/back song available when playing spotify. The play-button pauses and starts the music, but next and back doesn’t do anything

Thanks, Kjetil-A

1 Like

@ROSELOA , any chance that you could be looking into this? At least making back and skip button on the remote usable?

1 Like

Hello,

It would be great if back and skip button is added, but as Spotify is supported in form of Spotify Connect, we cannot add features as we want, t should be permitted by Spotify.
We will contact Spotify again about this, but it is difficult for me to provide a definite answer that this will be supported.

1 Like

Thanks, hopefully it shouldn’t be too difficult to implement :blush:

@ROSELOA
I’m happy to see that the remote now works with back and skip with Spotify :blush:

How about 1 and 2 in my list above, making room for more programable buttons on the remote?