Removal of music files on internal storage leaves empty albums

I have 2Tb storage on my RS 130. I have stored many music files on it. Occasionally, I have had to remove files. I do this though an smb connection from a Mac Studio using Finder.
The files are deleted easily and each time I delete file(s) I reindex but the index leaves intact the album containing folder, even when no files are left in the album folder.
Over time I have a large collection of empty index album icons when I do a search.
How do I get rid of an associated album index file when a music file is removed?

StandardModel

@StandardModel
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If you want to completely hide the sound source from the SSD from the screen when you delete it through your PC, you must scan the database.

Rosehan,

Thank you for your response. I wasn’t clear. By saying " reindex" above, I meant that I had scanned the database. Thus, I believe I have already tried what you are suggesting and it didn’t remove the empty album containing folder as you can see above in the screenshot. This was taken after a rescan.

StandardModel

Rosehan,

I have been merely using “Rescan the Database” option. Is it necessary to use the “Delete the Database” command first and then "Rescan the Database? It’s possible that this may be the reason I’m being left with empty icons showing files not present (as in the image I posted) in the database.
I am afraid if I use the “Delete the Database” command that it will remove my music files similar to a format disk command.

StandardModel