Removing and/or adding Genres and identifying menu icons

The Genres category is mostly irrelevant to me. Can I edit or add my own Genres?
If so, how? Also, I don’t use Rose Recommended Channels. It would be cleaner if it there were an option to display it or not. Same with local channels and local popular channels. You have a “View all” icon choice. How about adding a “view none” or “hide” choice icon.

It would be very helpful to produce a Youtube video where each menu selection icon is identified and its usage explained. The hardware settings are well explained in the User Manual but the Rose software and display icons are absent from the User Manual and apparently not available elsewhere.
For example, to the left side of the Queue list there are seven icons. I don’t have a clue what any of them do and so far as I can tell, this is not explained anywhere. There are three icons on the top of the queue list and I can intuit only what one will do (the trash can).

What does the Menu item “Frequency” mean? Is this how often a track has been played?

How do I put an album in the Favorite list?

There are 16 unmodifiable (I think) categories in the My Rose Radio top level. There appear to be no subsidiary (more defined) levels below any of the top level icons. It would help a lot if there were subsidiary nested levels. For example: top level Rock and Roll; first sub menu; Oldies second sub level Decades, etc. Perhaps we could have a multiple variable search option.
VTuner- not a new service by any means has 42 top level genres vTuner Internet Radio
Also, I’m sure you know StreamMagic for Cambridge’s streamers. Old interface but easier to search.

Not to be completely negative, the 250a is a beautiful piece of kit. Eversolo and others have figured out that a large display is a necessary part of a streamer/Dac and the Chinese are doing it at one third the price. However, there still is room for a high end Streamer with excellent software and good support.