Right speaker has lower volume than left side when I play via RS150b

Hello,

Sometimes, my right speaker volume is lower than the left side. I played the left right speaker test and I can confirm that. It’s only happening when I play the music via RS150b. It’s not happening when I play cd or vinyls. I guess it starts to happen after sw 5.11. I don’t think so it’s cabling issue or something else. Because it’s being fixed by itself.

@serveturan

For an accurate diagnosis, we recommend contacting the authorized HiFi ROSE distributor or dealer in the country where you purchased your RS150B and having the unit inspected.

They will be able to perform a proper diagnosis and determine the cause of the issue.

You can find the contact information for HiFi ROSE distributors and dealers at the link below:

HiFi ROSE – Dealers & Distributors

Thank you for your understanding.

@ROSEHAN you are directing people to your “Distributor” website, as of today, are you sure it is accurate? Just saying…

@duffer5

The information regarding our current U.S. dealers and distributors has been updated on the website at the link provided.

@ROSEHAN with all due respect; over 6 weeks to make a logistical, outwardly consumer facing change post distribution announcement is the perfect illustrative example of how Hifi Rose doesn’t get it. And having to have an actual consumer point this issue out to Hifi Rose on multiple occasions is unacceptable. Again whomever is in charge of the Mofi to Hifi Rose USA transition is clearly not up to the task.

1 Like