Ripped cd's missing from Music Folder

I’m a new owner of an RS520. One of the key features for me was having the ability to rip cd’s into on board ssd. Sadly, I’m frustrated by the lack of cover art, metadata issues, inconsistent naming standards, stripping of punctuation, etc. But I’m absolutely livid about ripping a cd, verifying that the recording was successful only to find that the cd is not anywhere to be found within the RS520. What reason(s) would explain this behavior? I’m experiencing about a 20% error rate.

Maybe rescan of DB needed?

@relishit

Please check a few things.

1. Did you set the Path correctly before ripping the CD?
  2. Is it not ripping where you set the save path, but is ripping somewhere else?
  3. Even if you search for a ripped album, no search results come up?
  4. Does ripping not work as shown on the CD ripping screen before ripping the CD?

Thank you for your questions. My answers below…

1. Did you set the Path correctly before ripping the CD?
    Yes… /storage/ROSEDISK

2. Is it not ripping where you set the save path, but is ripping somewhere else?
    Yes, they all appear to be in the save path except those that are missing

3. Even if you search for a ripped album, no search results come up?
    That is correct

4. Does ripping not work as shown on the CD ripping screen before ripping the CD?
    All cd’s that I have ripped appear to have ripped properly. Once the rip is complete, I always check for “successful completion” and this message has displayed every time.

I performed a rescan as @Bruab suggested and could not discern any changes. However, I found the missing cd’s while scrolling through the albums in the folder named “Folder” within the Music app. (Folder------------>Rosedisk). All tracks appear to be there, art work is there and they play from that location.

Please advise as how to get them to appear in the higher level folder “Albums” and found via search.

@relishit

Please check a few things.

1. Please take a picture of the screen before and after ripping on your Rose device and send it to us.

2. When you enter a music or video folder on a Rose device, are there additional folders created before and after ripping? (Please check whether there are additional albums created on your external hard drive.)

3. Does the “successful completion” message appear in View Results after ripping is completed?

4. Please take a photo of the CD that has a ripping error and send it to us.
    You can also tell us the name of the CD.

5. If you play a CD that cannot be ripped with CD player, will it play normally?

Please forward the photos I requested to the email address below.
eunseong96@citech.kr