Room correction functionality

Hi,

Will it be possible to add a parametric eq, phase correction and delays configuration to allow even manual configuration to compensate for room acoustics ?

Most if not all of us have low frequency standing resonant waves that can be fixed with not complex configuration. using REW and a laptop it is easy to identify the situation.

Providing a more thorough solution for room correction will also be very much appreciated (full DIRAC SW a paid upgrade is also an option).

Meni

3 Likes

this is a company that cant develop a fully functioning product or app and you are wanting them to add DSP? dont mean to rain on your parade but they need to fix the problems they have before tackling something even more complex.

1 Like

I am using Rose 150(A) that works quite well for me.
eventually, what i do is open the app, choose my music, mostly TIDAL, and play it through the analog balanced outputs.At some times I play videos from my local NAS through the HDMI output.

What do you do with your product and how does it fail for you ?

Multiple app failures. Select an album to play and it plays something else. Select an album and tracks don’t show up and album won’t play. Unit randomly wakes from standby mode. Radio implementation is poor. Rose tube is based on Korea. Video out is buggy.

1 Like

I’m using video out to my LG 4K OLED TV and it’s working well… I also play music from my local NAS, also plays well… perhaps your unit or setup is somewhat buggy… ?