Room server constantly lost streaming

Hello!
I have a topic to discuss. I have two streamers in my system. Both of them connect to the Roon server. And Rose constantly lost connection due never ending systems updates. As soon as Rose device has been restarted everything goes well. As a comparison I have Lumin T2 streamer for my headphones system and I have zero connection issues with it! By zero I mean Zero. But have to reboot Rose at least twice in a month. I like big display with VU meters but it’s not worth it because constantly connection issue due stupid updates. I mean it’s not a premium expensive after a fuckin work when you put your ass in you lovely chair but music is not working. You have to go to the audio rack, you have to find a button on the rear panel and waiting for a restart. Why Lumin works flawlessly? Come on guys! You can do better than this!

This is strange - I have my RS150 up & running - and unless there is a FW update which might require a reboot, I don’t have to reboot it at all - never. And so many updates are not coming out.
And Roon starts my Rose even from Standby - just takes some seconds more until my music starts.
either its something with your device or with your network. mine is working just fine.

It’s a cool story, but Lumin works perfectly in the same room and the same network. I don’t remember if I ever needed to reboot Lumin actually.