Rose 150b stopped HDMI output

Hello,

For some reason, the HiFi Rose 150b just stopped outputting any screen output via HDMI, regardless if I have app (Qobuz) or an internal SSD movie playing. I have not made any changes to the hardware. I did try rebooting the 150b as well as the Sony TV but the issues remains. Only thing I can get to reproduce is after rebooting and switching on the “TV” toggle, is a blown-out image of the Rose home screen, but once the content is activated to play, no image is sent to TV and screen goes to black. Content plays on 150b local LCD screen.

No issues with audio output in any scenario

Have tested the HDMI input with an external hardware DVD player and the image returns to the TV just fine.

Hook Rose back in to HDMI output, and issue persists.

Please advise troubleshooting the Rose 150b

thanks

@taystnotes

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If the TV on/off button changes when playing a video, your RS150b seems to recognize HDMI properly. If you still cannot see the video on TV, please check the following.

1. When connecting your RS150b to a TV via HDMI, is the TV’s external input the same as the external input currently connected to the TV’s HDMI port?
  2. In RS150b–>Settings–>Display–>HDMI resolution, start with a low resolution and gradually increase it. If it is set to a resolution that the TV does not support, it may not be recognized by the TV.
  3. RS150b has 2 HDMI ports. Are you sure you connected it to the HDMI out port?

Thanks, a reboot did the trick.