Rose 150b vs Roon vs Audirvana

Hello,
It’s going to be curious that since I had problems connecting my Rose 150b to Roon and I couldn’t find a solution, I ended up blaming the problem on Roon.
But it turns out that I decided to try Audirvana… and it still can’t connect to my Rose 150b
This seems like too much of a coincidence, right?
It can’t be that the two applications fail simultaneously.
I’ve tried restarting the router, checking if they’re on the same network, the subnets, I’ve completely turned off the firewall, I’ve restarted the PC, the router, the Rose 150b, I’ve installed and uninstalled the applications several times… and nothing.
The conclusion is that something is wrong with the Rose150.
Please, I’m asking for help.
Thank you

As a last resort I connected the Rose150b with a direct cable via Ethernet to the PC.
And Audirvana does not recognize it. It recognizes all the equipment I have at home except the Rose.
My conclusion is that there is something wrong with the Rose.
Can you guide me?
Thanks

I went to the network center, and Windows on the central PC, with the cable connected via Ethernet, does not detect the Rose, and I think it should, right?

how is the Rose connected?
Does it get an IP from your Router? (should be seen in the device list of the router).
Ich your Rose and Roon are in the same subnet - Roon will detect it immediate - therefore it seems that your Rose has no connection.
I have a RS150 and it works with no issues with Roon and as standalone.
Maybe check with another (not Direct) cable.
Just curious - how did you re-Install the applications? on the Rose or your PC?
you can also check directly on the device, if the RS150B has gotten an IP.
grafik