Rose app crash after Qobuz search; all devices

I can reproduce an issue where the Rose app crashes after I run a search for music and go to view my Qobuz results.

This occurs on all devices where the Rose app is installed (iPhone 8, iPhone 12 ProMax, iPad Pro)

No crash occurs if I choose results for RoseTube or Internal SSD, only Qobuz.

Hello @taystnotes

Currently, when searching for an artist or music on Qobuz from an iPhone or iPad, there is a phenomenon that the Rose Connect app exits. This will be fixed in the next update. Does anyone have any other issues besides this one? Please tell me if there is.

Thank you.

Previously quoboz only crashed app if search used -now crashes if attempting to play from any album. Playlists still work. Please fix

Hi,

I have the same problem, crashing when searching on Qobuz, both on IOS platforms and on Android platforms…

Kr/
Martin

This is not just search. If I go to my favorites in Quoboz and attempt to play any track from any album the app crashes. My favorite track list and Playlists work but otherwise laying from any album crashes the app

Hello @ajit @Morebeach

The phenomenon is being corrected now. It will be fixed in the next update.
I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you

When will the update be available. Quoboz is un useable-if you cannot accesss and play albums the rose is non functional for me. I have been impressed so far-great machine that can’t play music right now-please do let us know when the fix will come. Thx

they are rather quick with their fixes, please be patient.

Hello @ajit

We have been informed that the next update schedule will be held between the end of May or the beginning of June.

Thank you.

1 Like