Rose Connect 4.6.03 win

Latest update for pc 4.6.03 win isn’t working like it should. I cannot turn off or on any services like Tidal, Bugs or Qobuz. When I click on Bugs it is shown in Korean language while the rest is in English.
Please advise.

@Querner

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

When you update RoseConnect Win to 4.6.03, it is normal for only Bugs to be displayed in Korean. Bugs is a Korean music streaming app available only in Korea.
It will be displayed in Korean on your Rose device as well as on RoseConnect Win.

Thank you

Ok I didn’t know that. So this is an extra reason for European people to turn off that service. Unfortunately it is not possible to turn any of the services off so that they don’t appear on the menu on the left. There is no change when i change the option on/off on the menu service option in the settings menu.
Is there a button somewhere to confirm the change?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

@Querner

If you do not want the Bugs app to appear, please follow the instructions below.

1. In the Rose device–>Settings–>Display–>Edit Home menu, delete the Bugs app from the menu and click Apply at the top right.
  2. In RoseConnect app–>Settings–>Display–>Menu edit/Management, select the app you want to delete and click Apply at the top right corner.
1 Like