Rose Connect App crashing with Apple Music

As with previous issues with the Rose Connect app crashing with Qobuz, the app now crashes when trying to launch Apple Music.

I have reinstalled the app and restarted my iPhone (12 Pro) with iOS 16.1.2, with no effect.

@NickH

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during use.
We are verifying and fixing this issue.

Please delete the RoseConnectapp and re-install it and try again.

Thank you

Thanks, I had to uninstall and reinstall twice followed by reboot of my iPhone to get it to work.

However, I note that the Apple Music menu items are still showing in Korean text, despite choosing English as my language.

If I search for an artist then choose that artist from the options, then tracks and albums are in Korean text.

@NickH

It is displayed in the language set according to the AppleMusic account language (settings).
Does the actual AppleMusic App display in English normally?
Can you tell me the language of the country where my Apple account is set up?

Thank you

I also see similar sections of Apple Music in the Rose Connect Premium App in Korean. My app and base account are set to English. The content is mostly English, but it shows sections of suggested content in Korean. Things like the About text will be in Korean.

Hi, yes that’s exactly what I get. Hmm my options are set to English but I still get Korean text.

This has been a fault in the app since Apple Music was added. I live in the UK and have a UK registered Apple Music account with English as the default language.

I have checked all language options on the RoseConnect app and my RS150b, all are set to English, but I still get Korean text.

ON a related point, my RS150b frequently prompts me to restart it when using Apple Music, something I never get using Qobuz.

@Manny @NickH

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during use.

Apple Music will display the language of the country where you signed up for your account.
It is unusual for this problem to appear when using the RoseConnect app.
We will figure this out and fix it ASAP.

Finally, let us know if you use RoseConnect Android or iOS.

Thank you

The issue of the Korean characters occurs using the iOS version of the Rose Connect Premium app. The Android version works fine.

A way to see the issue is to pick any of the mixes in the Made For You section of Apple Music. This same section is fully English using my Android.

I use iOS (latest version).

I get the same issue as @Manny has shown.

@NickH @Manny

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
The problem will probably be fixed in the current suspicious part next week and will be distributed to users as a test version.

Thank you