Rose Connect App sorting issues

New version of IOS app released, but still no fix for the erroneous sorting of artist and album. See below.

!
!

This should be a prioritised issue.

1 Like

@HBL

We apologize for the inconvenience during use.
The problem of misalignment in the sort function in the iOS app has not been fixed in this update.
We will pass it on to the iOS team so that it can be fixed in the next update.

Thank you

Same here: in RoseConnect albums are sorted - more or less.

Artists - completely out of whack , random order.
Same for Genres and Composers - also not sorted !!!

Basically “Classification” menu is unusable!!!

On the device itself (RS250) from touchscreen navigation everything is properly sorted.

And it shows the proper top level hierarchy - Album, Artist , Genre ,Composer like all players do .

Why is RoseConnect iOS app took a different approach introducing “Classification” second level option then moved Artists under it?

What is the logic there ?

Also, can we make Artist view consistent with what is on the device ? (And as most other players and apps work).

When I select an Artist I’d like to see a list of their Albums then navigate to an album to play it.

Instead RoseConnect shows all songs for all albums when an Artist is selected.
I have to do some endless scrolling to find an album I’d like to play.

Last not least - why there is no alphabetical pane (A-Z) in RoseConnect as is on device ?

Looks like navigation is not really well thought out here in the app, usability to be improved !!!

1 Like

And it was obviously not fixed in the fw/sw releases of December 22.

Why.?

@HBL

I’m sorry. We fix and add features, but even the features that worked normally had problems, so we couldn’t add them in this update.
iOS developers will be notified once again that this issue is critical, and we will try to fix it. I’m really sorry.

Thank you