Rose Connect iOS 3.04.27 new version

New version Rose Connect Premiuim in Appstore iOS version 3.04.27
Please version info in English language.

Hello,

Please check the link above.

Thank you.

Hi there,
I’m trying to set up Rose Connect Premium (the latest iOS version) but it fails to automatically find my RS150. I manuallyt connect to its IP address but just keep getting the message “Connection Failure”. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app but the same result. I’m using an Applie iPhone 12 Pro Max, Software Version 14.7.1. The app seems unresponsive. Thanks, Denis

Hello @dendypopzarlis,

Would you check following steps one by one please?

Check if your iphone and RS150 are in same network. Check IP address for both of them.
Their IP address should be same up to third range…
For example)
(WIFI) IP Address for iPhone → 192.168.5.67
(WIFI or Ethernet) IP Address for RS150 → 192.168.5.80

Check if your RS150 is on lastest version.
RS150 → Setting → System Info → System version info → Lastest version

If both steps above don’t work, try this.
→ Connect ethernet to RS150.
→ RS150 → Setting → Ethernet (ON) → Tethering (ON) → Tethering Setting → Show PW → Change PW as you want → Connect your iPhone WIFI to ‘AndroidAP’

Best Regards,

1 Like

Thank you, once again…

1. iPhone 192.168.86.47
    RS150 192.168.86.32
  2. Version 3.8.13
    Tried Steps 1 & 2 a few times but they didn’t work so followed Step 3 and it’s working fine now. Just want to check I’m using the correct App - Rose HiFi.
    I’ve been having so much fun setting all my radio stations up - so far I’m SO impressed and am particularly impressed by the amazing sound and THAT screen. Thank you to everyone at Rose HiFi for developing such an amazing product.
    Cheers, Denis

Hello Roseloa,

Can you explain the function of the tethering
settings in relation to the iPad settings.
Please, an explaination of all the functions is welcome.

There is nothing different about the iPad. If you do as I explained above, your iPad will also be connected.

Tethering is a function that Rose device shoots over the network like a router. In this case, your app and the rose device can definitely be on the same network.