Rose Connection Server LOST!

Rose Connection Server LOST !!
Unable to LogIn and the Playlists are gone !!
All the PlayLists were made Private so there is no reason to be linked to Server.

@ROSELOA
@ROSEHAN

Could you please explain ? Thanks in advance.

My Playlists are all Private so they should be stored locally, but it seems that when Rose Server is lost they just do not appear on the Rose (even when searching at the front panel display of the equipment) .
@ROSEHAN
@ROSELOA
Could you please explain this ? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

The playlists are stored in Rose Server. Private means that other people cannot see your playlists.

First thing you need to do is restore the connection to Rose Server.

1. What’s the network you’re using with your ROSE streamer? WI-FI or Ethernet?
  2. Would you try to connect your ROSE streamer’s network to your phone’s hotspot tethering?
    How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support
    Check if you can play radio, rosetube with your hotspot tethering.
  3. If you can connect your streamer network to phone’s hotspot tethering, maybe resetting the router in your place may help.

First of all, let me know No.1. Also, try No.2.

Best Regards,

Hi there @ROSELOA

The Rose Streamer is connected by WiFi.
No problems were detected with other WiFi services other than the connection to RoseServer and the absence of playlists (as well as the inability to login with my account).
After a few hours the RoseServer connection was established.
I would like very much, in the near future, to see the Playlists stored locally. There is no reason for the private playlists be stored in RoseServer. In the absence of WiFi we are unable to use playlists which is, in my opinion, absurd.
Please correct this. Thanks again.

1 Like

Hello,

As Rose streamers are developed for network streamers, most of functions are developed under the assumption of network. I will check if it’s possible to developers.

1 Like

Hi there @ROSELOA
Rose Streamers also have the ability to install an internal SSD or connect a local usb disk. In those cases the use of local playlists makes total sense and I must say it’s mandatory.
I’m only using local music (with an internal ssd) and I should be able to operate the streamer (directly connected to speakers) without the use of WiFi.
Thanks again and I do hope to see this implemented in the very near future.

1 Like