Rose lost my user account

When opening the rose connect app, it asks me to log-in.
trying to recover based on the device own Rose ID and per my email, it doesn’t work.
would not let me connect through my email and pass that I have stored.

** → I did not upgrade to the new version, still on the previous one.

please advise what I can do…

Meni

SAME PROBLEM - URGENT
Windows App works sometimes and sometimes the app crashes
The Android mobile /tablet app wont work. login to the rose server is cancelled by “user not found” (or similar). i think especially the apps in the android store need an urgent update. Btw. for Hardware in this price section this is a no go. Greetz Georg

1 Like

Bug fixed in Rose connect Android with an update on the Google play store.
For Windows, it was updated but it still doesn’t work.

1 Like

Dear Rose users

An issue where the program terminates when checking for version updates when running PC Connect has been urgently fixed.

The modified version of the PC program can be downloaded through the link below.

We will provide additional information.

It seems that the network configuration of PC Connect and Rose devices does not have a single network configuration, so there are cases where devices cannot be connected. If the network is not configured as a single network, check and set the network IP band accordingly to connect the device normally.

Example) PC 192.168.0.XXX
Rose 192.168.0.XXX

You must set the IP band as shown above.

MAC version

Windows version

Dear Rose users

If you cannot log in to your Rose account, please send your Rose account to the email address below.
eunseong96@citech.kr

We will send you a temporary password or verification email.
If you cannot find the password for an account, it is because you did not verify your email address when signing up for the account.