Rose RA280 Volume Control

Hi, Thanks for allowing me to join! Proud owner of a new RA280 amplifier, but I have a question re the physical volume control. When using, I find there is a worrying amount of vertical movement in the control, it can move up and down quite considerably, as if not attached to the chassis correctly.
Is this normal? And if so, what is the reasoning behind it? Apart from this concern, I can report the amplifier is an absolute delight, and improving every session. Has a great ability to control speakers, I currently switch between Jern (very low sensitivity, with a REL sub) or Tannoy DC4000 12 monitors, highly sensitive. Both sound fantastic! Great amplifier, but I hope someone can clear up my concern with the volume control.
Thanks, Craig.

@ck74
We are very happy that you are satisfied with your RA280.

I didn’t understand your problem about vertical movement in the control correctly. Please provide a more detailed explanation or video.

I have tried to upload video from my iphone, but will not accept format. To describe the problem, when using the volume control manually, it is solid on a side to side axis, but vertically, the whole volume knob can move up and down in the facia by about 10 mm, feels very loose. Is this normal?

@ck74

Please send the video to the email address below.
eunseong96@citech.kr