Rose Radio app "version too low" but no update available

For the last few days, every time I start my RS150b and select the Rose Radio app, I get the following message:

When I press the Confirm button, I see this:

The second image remains until I press Cancel.

When I go to the Settings menu to look at the version, I notice that the Settings icon on the main menu has a red circle with the letter N in it attached to the icon.

When I check the version it is 4.7 and there is no update available.

The Rose Radio app acts normally after I dismiss the dialogue box that says my version is too low.

What is going on here?

@oilheadoug

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We recently implemented an update.
The latest version is 4.15. Please update and update your RoseConnect app as well.

I just now checked for system update. and happens. Note the N in the red dot on the Settings icon.

When I pressed the System Version Information View Details button this is displayed.

When I pressed the System Version Update button nothing happens.

There doesn’t appear to be any update available.

Please advise.

Hello,

In your last photo,
There is ‘Update’ button between ‘System Version Information’ and ‘View Details’.
Tap the update button and see if update message appears.

As I stated in my previous reply, when I press that button, nothing happens except the symbol that indicates the device is processing my request is visible for 2 - 4 seconds, then nothing else happens.

@oilheadoug

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
I will forward you the update file.
Please let us know the model name of your Rose device to the email address below.
Is it RS150 or RS150b?
eunseong96@citech.kr

When I responded to your last message, I included the following request:

“When you send the update file, please include detailed instructions as to how to get the file into my RS 150b so that I can perform the update.”

You forwarded a file with the following instructions:

" > > [How to update]

1. Copy the attached file to USB
  • Do not decompress, copy as it is, USB file system must be FAT32. And you shouldn’t add it in any file in the USB, you have to move it as it is.
  1. Connect to RS150b USB port

2. When the update popup appears, click the OK button

Thank you"

I followed your directions, and when I copied the file to a USB (freshly formatted in FAT32) and placed the USB into the RS150b’s USB port, the following was displayed:

If I press the Scan DB button, the dialogue box goes away and nothing else happens.

When I attempt to update the System Version from the Settings app, nothing happens.

If I turn the RS150b off, and then turn it on again, it does not indicate an update is available.

Please provide additional directions so that I can update the System Version.

I solved the problem today by rebooting the RS150b. After the reboot, the system update was available and I installed it without issue.